A PWC site dedicated to Jet Ski, Seadoo, Yamaha WaveRunner, Honda AquaTrax and HSR-Benelli offering personal watercraft reviews, news and more.
Our Personal Watercraft
Classifieds provide easy to search listings of PWC's for sale
Research the Personal Watercraft and get a price quote from local dealers
Choose a state to browse listings of all Personal Watercraft dealers in your area
Use our Buyer’s Guide to get a quote or fill out an online application to get the coverage you need
RIVA Racing has unveiled its new Sea-Doo turbocharger kit less than a day after Sea-Doo introduced its new 2012 RXP-X 260 to the masses.
According to RIVA, the Sea-Doo Turbocharger Kits produce up to 500 horsepower and deliver incredible acceleration & top speed. Each kit features a TiAL Racing turbocharger with water jacketed stainless steel turbine housing.
The TiAL turbocharger is solidly mounted to the engine via precision machined billet bracket system. RIVA says its turbo bracket removes stress & fatigue from the exhaust manifold and tubing. As well, ehaust tubing is fully water jacketed and secured with heavy duty stainless steel V-band clamps for maximum durability. The kit includes turbocharger with integrated wastegate along with all necessary tubing, bracketry and hardware for bolt-on installation.
Key Features of Sea-Doo Turbocharger Kit
* TiAL Racing turbocharger with water jacketed stainless steel turbine housing
* Garrett GT30R ball bearing CHRA w/billet compressor wheel (500hp capable)
* Sturdy CNC machined bracketry mounts turbo to engine
* Exhaust tubing is water jacked & secured with V-band clamps – water injected exhaust suppresses sound, meeting IJSBA noise standards
* Includes all intercooler tubing with silicon couplers and stainless steel clamps
* Integrated wastegate with boost control solenoid
* TiAL billet Blow-off Valve
* Rear exhaust through-hull outlet
* 4″ Velocity stack adapter for attachment to air intake systems
* Braided stainless steel oil lines
* A/F ratio sensor mount in exhaust tubing
* Fall 2011 Availability
* Pricing to be announced
Visit RIVARacing.com for more information.
2012 Sea-Doo RXP-X 260 Review
Get PersonalWatercraft.com in your Inbox!
Like PersonalWatercraft.com on Facebook