Go Back   PersonalWatercraft Forum > Specific PWC Models > Yamaha

Old 08-06-2008, 06:32 AM   #1
adyeadon
Default 1996 yamaha waverunnner WVT1100U wave venture 1100

I got a real bad problem, and was wondering if anyone has any advice. One of the heads on my pistons turned completely sideways in the crank tube and was metal to meatal and shattered the head pretty much. The oil line popped off and caused this while I was running it one day. Well I got another waverunner and am going to use that crankcase and pistons to put on to my original one. The engines are the exact same. However, it is so small to work in, do you know if the pwc seperates into two shells and I can pull the top one off to have the whole lower half and engine exposed??? Also, if anyone has any idea about how to take the engine out the help would be greatly appreciated, I have havething the worst time with this and I could use any advise possible. thanks so much
adyeadon is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
PersonalWatercraft Forum Advertisement
Old 11-05-2013, 03:15 AM   #3
mohsin123
Default Mohsin

I got a real bad problem, and was wondering if anyone has any advice. One of the heads on my pistons turned completely sideways in the crank tube and was metal to meatal and shattered the head pretty much. The oil line popped off and caused this while I was running it one day. Well I got another waverunner and am going to use that crankcase and pistons to put on to my original one. The engines are the exact same. However, it is so small to work in, do you know if the pwc seperates into two shells and I can pull the top one off to have the whole lower half and engine exposed??? Also, if anyone has any idea about how to take the engine out the help would be greatly appreciated, I have havething the worst time with this and I could use any advise possible. thanks so much