|Forum Rules Please read our rules before posting.|
|02-01-2008, 01:40 PM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2007
Please read our rules before posting to ensure the best possible experience for all members!
Respect for fellow members is of utmost importance here. You must agree to treat others with basic courtesy at all times. PersonalWatercraft.com expects that all members conduct themselves in a manner that promotes a variety of races, nationalities, creeds, religions and sexes with the focus on total respect of each member of our community. Personal attacks will not be tolerated; terms such as “stupid, idiot, moron etc.” and the like will never be tolerated. Continual harassment and or “baiting” of a member of the community or members of the staff will also result in sanctions and possible banning from the forum.
General Forum rules
1. - Posts should be made in the relevant forum. Please read the forum descriptions before posting. Moderators will move threads to the correct forum when necessary.
2. - Please do not cross-post or double-post topics... i.e. starting a thread that already exists elsewhere. Duplicate threads will be closed.
3. - Members should realize this board is open to a general audience. The posting of profane, pornographic, or any other generally offensive material is strictly prohibited.
4. - Members linking to or asking for information on the posting of specific information relating to how and where to obtain controlled substances or illegal activities is a violation of the board guidelines. This most directly relates to issues such as illegal file sharing and illicit drug use. Posts will be removed and sanctions may be imposed.
5.- Members are asked to respect the bandwidth of other sites. Inline () image tags linking to other sites without permission may be removed. If you quote text from another web site, please post the source of the text and/or a courtesy link back to the source.
Remember fair use of quoted text means no full articles will be allowed. Moderators will edit the post and ask you to repost the article in lesser length along with your comments.
6. - Members should post text in a normal and readable fashion. Moderators may adjust any post at their discretion to address this kind of issue.
7. - Members who post for the sole reason of being disruptive (as determined by the Moderators) may be subject to an immediate ban.
8. - If a moderator edits a post by a poster and that poster edits back over the moderators words, this will result in banning of that poster. The moderators are asked by management to enforce policy of the site. If you feel that the moderator has abused his or her power do not take matters into your own hands. Contact one of the administrators as an arbitrator.
9. - Duplicate accounts are not permitted. Any member creating duplicate accounts will face sanctions such as a ban.
1. - Signatures guidelines: 500 characters maximum; No images taller than 150 pixels and wider then 450 pixels.
2. - Signature text should not be not be distracting by its size or color. (Text size limit = 4)
3. - Moderators will adjust or remove signatures as needed.
4. - Links to competing sites in text or image sigs are not permitted and will be removed by the moderators.
1 - Users are permitted to upload their avatar, or use a remote image.
2. - Remote avatars are subject to previous rules on misuse of bandwidth.
3. - Avatars guidelines: 80X80 pixels square maximum size;
4. - Moderators will adjust or remove avatars as needed.
Advertising, Marketing & Spam
1. - You may not use these forums to advertise your products, services, web sites, or otherwise solicit business or web traffic from the membership as a whole. Spam will be removed. This rule applies everywhere within PersonalWatercraft.com, including the private message system.
2. - Links to your web site(s) are permitted in signatures. They should be of normal text size and may not contain, precede, or follow any additional marketing language. As per above, links to competing sites are prohibited and will be removed at the discretion of the moderators.
3. - Regular posters in good standing with PersonalWatercraft.com will be allowed to talk about their website once in a while. Spamming a number of forums with this topic or only talking about their website will result in banning.
1. - Disciplinary actions – While PersonalWatercraft.com would love for all of its members to adhere to the board guidelines, we know that some members will not follow the rules. Rule violations have consequences as detailed below:
A. Warning - for the first offense of any of the board guidelines
B. 3-day suspension on the second occurrence of failing to comply with board guidelines.
C. 10-day suspension on the third occurrence for failing to comply with board guidelines.
2. - Members will either be warned or banned when found in violation of the rules. Bans can be temporary or permanent. Members will normally receive warnings prior to earning a ban, but in some extreme cases a ban may be applied without warning.
3. - Every rule is enforced at the judgment of the moderators. moderators' decisions are final.
4. - Arguing with moderators in the open forums is strictly prohibited. Members who wish to question a Moderator must use the private message system.
5. - A Member who attempts to re-gain access to this web site while under temporary ban, will automatically incur a permanent ban.
6. - Some permanent bans can be rescinded if certain requirements are met - PM an admin for more information on this.
We reserve the right to edit, move or remove any content from these forums at any time for any reason without notice or liability. We reserve the right to ban or revoke privileges of any member at any time without notice or liability.
|Sponsored Links||Remove Advertisements|
|PersonalWatercraft Forum Advertisement|
|06-15-2011, 04:16 AM||#2|
Join Date: Jun 2011
Many people worry that it is illegal to watch free movies, but at theonlydevice.com we only knowingly allow you to watch free movies that are either in the public domain or are licensed.
All of the free online movies we feature are hosted by other sites that hold the copyright or legal rights to the allow you to watch movies online completely legally. This means that when you choose to watch films online you will be redirected to the video site that hosts the movie you've chosen, which is licensed to allow you to watch movies online.
When you choose to watch older films online, many of them are now in the public domain as the copyright has lapsed, while when you watch movies online that have just been released they are licensed and sometimes include short advertisements at the beginning, which is a small price to pay to watch free movies. But to sum up it is totally legal to watch free films featured on theonlydevice.com.
free movies online